31 Ocak 2008 Perşembe

Graceful Black Horse


Graceful Black Horse
Originally uploaded by Isabelle Ann
Soaking wet, but still very beautiful!

One of the competitors warming up at the GMHA Dressage Days show.

NOTE: Some of the comments below aroused my curiosity, so I went back through the photos of this horse to see the sequence in which this one was taken. The horse was actually stopped and they were at rest while the owner talked with someone (I think her daughter) standing at the edge of the warm-up area--and she was actually removing the rain-cover from her dressage hat because she was due to go into the competition ring. The rider wasn't asking the horse to bend like this. I remember now, after looking at the sequence, that right after this photo the horse became aware of my camera, and was quite interested in what I was doing and I got some nice photos of him watching me watching him!

Hiç yorum yok: